Tuesday 8 May 2018

Pictures of the Hidden Garden

Hello Lovelies,
 if you have been reading my blog for a while I'm sure this garden will be familiar, but I hope you enjoy seeing how it's doing in May.
It's a quiet space behind a local church, tended by volunteers. I wandered around drinking in the scents and sights and sounds on Saturday evening. 
Click on the first image and the scroll through to enjoy the pictures full size. 




















We have been so lucky with the weather over the long Bank holiday weekend and I was very happy to get outside and make the most of this warm sunny interlude.

Another simple post, I hope you don't mind me posting like this sometimes.
Jacquie x

10 comments:

  1. Don't mind at all, your posts are always a treat. The garden is looking so beautiful, a credit to the volunteers, they have clearly worked hard on it. The blossom is especially lovely, and the benches look very inviting. I particularly like the one around the tree trunk. A lovely glimpse of the pretty church as well. Hope you have a good week Jacquie. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful garden, to me this is the type of garden one could sit in and just breath in and truly relax, stunning! And how lovely that this is maintained by volunteers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sumptuous post! I could look at those photos all day! We've had a couple of lovely days too, but yesterday got a little to hot for me! I prefer morning and evening when the warmth and light are soft x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza these photos are so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your posts however you do them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple posts can be some of the best Jacquie and we all enjoy your walks and getting to see beautiful areas around you. Lovely photos as always too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Secret Garden. Lovely pics...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this post, easy and lovely. What a gorgeous place, you're so lucky to have it to visit! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. May is the best time for garden hopping. We went to Hodnet hall gardens on Monday - very similar place. Fantastic pictures. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.